Each one of the fifty cabs comprising Canadian Cab Ltd. is Owner/Operated with a very small profit margin. Therefore, it is very important that all accounts be paid within 30 days of billing date. We reserve the right to deny service when an account falls into arrears.
We will always make sure that your request for taxi transportation is sent out in a timely manner. We appreciate your future business and will work hard to keep it; however, we also have to make sure that our drivers are compensated for their time and expense. To that end, we wish to make you aware of the conditions listed below:
- Any pre-booked trip may be cancelled up to ten minutes before it is due.
- Any pre-booked trip that is NOT cancelled will be charged full fare to the intended destination point.
- Drivers will wait for 5 minutes at the pick-up point.
- After the 5-minute grace period, the trip will be classified as a “No Show”.
- All “No Shows” will be billed full fare.
- Out of town destinations and/or unknown destinations will be billed $7.00